Monday, January 10, 2005

Delta update

Within 24 hours of my posting a critical (again) review of my Delta Airlines experience last week, the struggling legacy carrier announced a much-improved approach to its fare structure. I can't take credit for that. Nor can I take credit for the two emails I received today from Delta concerning my scheduled flight to Orlando for 2:40p.

Today at around 8a I received an email telling me the flight is on schedule and departing from Charleston's gate A3. Okay... Then at 11:35a I received a second email, this one advising the flight is now delayed and scheduled for a 3:20p departure.

If I trust the information, then I can work at my desk a few extra minutes, instead of steaming at the airport about a delayed flight. Maybe they're starting to get it right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home