Friday, November 25, 2005

Request for feedback - This Old House

We're working behind the scenes (and, given the readership of this blog, we'll stay there) to put together a recommendation for updating the This Old House brand. Unlike most magazines in the "shelter" category, TOH is predominantly male (more than 60%) and it has several other properties falling under the same umbrella, including the once-famous TV show.

We will do a more formal survey to key targets, but if you have an opinion about anything relating to the magazine, the TV show, web site - or the overall "shelter" category - I'm all ears. Please post a comment on the blog or send me an email.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit - I look for "This Old House" when I'm scanning the band; however, I never pick up the magazine. I'm intrigued by the guts of the old houses and how the contractors can decipher so much about the house and its journey to its present state. Its pretty cool to see great old structures brought up to current standards while retaining so much of the character of the original construction.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Pearson Charles said...

This is a very significant blog. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Keep up the good job in posting very good topics

Phen

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home